- Download the Windows XP Drivers For Amilo Li 2727 here (local mirror)
- Extract the contents of the compressed file
- Open ‘Control Panel’, click on ‘System’ and choose ‘Device Manager’
- Open the ‘Action’ menu item and click on ‘Add legacy hardware’
- Next -> Next -> Next and pick ‘Network Adapters’
- Choose ‘Have disk’ and Navigate into the ’04 WLAN’ directory
- Select ‘Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter’
- Install the FSC Launchmanager from the ’05 FSC_LaunchManager’ directory by executing the setup.exe
Once you have rebooted you should have a working wireless device. To active the wireless device, you need to press the Fn+F1 button combination and choose WLAN. I can confirm this driver works on Windows 7.
Carl confirms this driver also works on Windows 8.