Yesterday I have updated my watch to version 0.6.0. It took 10 minutes to complete. After using the updated watch for a day I can say the promised Bluetooth stability fix turns out well. Before this update the watch had some Bluetooth connectivity issues when reconnecting after the Bluetooth connection was dropped, those issues are solved.
This is what the change log looks like for version 0.6.0 (released on november, 6th 2012):****
- Improved first-boot user experience
- Added calls log for incoming and outgoing calls
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability
- Better Bluetooth status notifications and user interface
- Lots of minor bug fixes and user experience refinements
Below a screenshot of my Pre3 connected to the watch and one of the watch connected to my Pre3.
The only drawback of this nice watch is the battery lifetime. It will last for two days under normal usage.